This is my favourite BB cream now!!! Holika Holika aqua petit jelly used to be my fave BB cream… but it doesn’t last on my combination skin. I need a BB Cream for working days that last on my face for 9 hours since i go to work at 9AM and left at 6PM. Holika Holika Aqua petit jelly have a lighter texture and it is not sticky at all, lower SPF (only SPF 20), it will be good to use it during the weekend when you go out for maximum 4 hours. The better things of this Holika Holika Face 2 change roller BB over Holika Holika aqua petit jelly…
I applied the bb cream on my left face. Im using color #21.
1. It stay all day! 9 hours…. coverage on my oily nose start to dissapear after 5-6 hours, but if you blot regularly, there will be no problem. I don’t even need a touch up and I’m using this without setting powder. I think it can last even longer with a light dust of setting powder.
2. It has higher SPF. SPF 30.
3. Packaging, it comes with an extra roller for you to replace and wash. Very convinient to bring around.
1. The parfume smell of this BB cream is stronger than aqua petit jelly. It is not a bad smell though. But I prefer cosmetic without parfume.
2. It feel a little little little sticky on your face when you just apply it. I think it is because of the higher SPF. But the stickiness will dissapear after 30 min.
On par with aqua petit jelly.
1. It didn’t give me any break out or clogged pores.
2. It does need some stipling brush to blend the bb cream evenly and flawlessly after using the roller applicator.
3. Buildable coverage, up to medium coverage. I don’t need to use concelaer for my dark eye circle 😀
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
This is my final look of the day
Eye brow – jill stuart in bark
Eyeshadow all over the lid – Bobbi brown bronzing powder in #1 golden light
Eyeshadow layering – Bobbi brown shimmer brick compact (color: bronze), the second color from top
Eyeshadow outer corner of the eye – Urban Decay naked basic eye shadow in Faint
Eyeshadow brow bone and inner corner of the eye – Urban Decay naked basic eye shadow in Venus.
Under eye liner – Urban Decay naked basic eye shadow in Faint
Under eye eyeshadow – Urban Decay naked basic eye shadow in WOS
Eyeliner – Heroine make impact liquid eyeliner
Mascara – Fiberwig paint-on false lashes extra long
Blusher – 100% pure Lip and cheek tint in peach
Lipstick – Rogue Dior Nude 418.